- Graduated from the University of Puget Sound and lives in the Seattle Washington area.
- Worked for over six years with Applied Proactive Technologies in the Northwest Washington region on a Joint Utility ENERGY STAR Lighting program that targeted the single and multi-family residential markets.
- In early 2014 joined Clearesult and worked on a NEEA High Performance Home Specification pilot program. This program was designed to help builders embrace net zero ready building practices.
- In 2015 went to Asia with his partner who was teaching on a Fulbright post in Tokyo. In Nepal when the 2015 earthquake happened. Stayed in Nepal to do volunteer service work after the earthquake and ended up working on a non-profit contract project until early 2016.
- In 2016 joined the Performance Construction Team at Mitsubishi Electric. The Mitsubishi Performance Construction Team helps promote energy efficient variable capacity heat pump systems to the high performance residential construction market around the country. Greg works with high performance builders in the Pacific Northwest.